Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful fianc JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky dad. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform, @annephung. I share my life- my highs, lows and everything between. When I was 1 and a half years old my family, me and my parents came to America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents, I may not have been here to share this life with you. So that they could give their children an opportunity to live a successful future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to achieve it. My goals were set: I would study at university, land a job in a corporation as well as marry and then buy the house. My idea of success was to go to college, graduate and get an employment in a corporation. I would then marry, buy a house and then have children. However, life was not so sure. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was a job I hated. Status and money did not bring me joy. I felt I wasted my life to earn a paycheck. As I navigated my way towards a new career path, I discovered that I was meant to work as personal trainer. I was a fan of working out, I liked having fun and I enjoy helping others. The year 2014 was the year I began my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th anniversary. As a Asian female in this industry there are very few. My mission in this field is to create a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they can achieve the goals they set, pursue their passions and live your life to the fullest. As I started my profession, the loss of my mother was the greatest hit to my personal life. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over and she rests in Heaven. She will always be on my mind and in my heart. brain. Life's lessons are often hidden from us however they are highly useful. Her passing has changed my life in a variety of ways. I believe her passing gave me the opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. When she passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her next life and give me a second chance of living an enjoyable, fulfilling and fulfilling life. In my 30's, it is the first moment that I feel as if that I'm alive. In sharing the tale of my journey, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they are not alone. Also, that there exists true love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and not unusual. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and to die with no regrets because death is the sole thing that is promised to all of us during our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Elizabeth Tulloch and Heather Hemmens Feet And Legs

Read more about Analyse Talavera

Anita Barone